Wednesday 9 June 2010

PASS !!!!


Oh thank god I passed the theory test today!! Now just the practical test to pass, which apparently is easier but we'll see (I've lost all confidence in the process)!
My partner is very relieved I might add, as Australia was starting to call!

The paper here is the all important paper you must take to your test. It shows I failed the first but passed the second. Note there are 14 possible repeat tests on this page, but thats not all, there's 28 in total continuing to the next page. My god, do they consider it necessary to have 28 possible re-tests!!???


1 comment:

  1. That FREAKED Me out the first time I saw my document... I thought, OMG, might I fail it THAT many times?!?!

    I am so excited for you! And even more that Geoff "gets to keep you"!!!

    ReplyDelete